The American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine (AAOM) and its affiliate chapters promotes and teaches an integrative approach to both the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pain emanating from the musculoskeletal system.
|Active Membership includes MD, DO, DPM, DDS||$350|
|Allied Member includes ND, DC, PA, NP, PT, RN, PhD, Other||$325|
|Intern or Resident||$40|
- Prolotherapy/Injection Therapy Information, Articles and Publications
- AAOM Position Paper on Prolotherapy
- Member E-Newsletter
- Physician Referral Service/Find a Doctor
- Member Pricing for the Annual Conference
- Member Pricing for AAOM Workshops/Educational Events
- Member Access for International Workshops
- Member Access for Prolotherapy Certification
- Membership Certificate appropriate for framing
The American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine (AAOM) is a not-for-profit organization, which provides information and educational programs on the accurate diagnosis and comprehensive nonsurgical treatment of musculoskeletal problems. The AAOM promotes Orthopaedic Medicine by teaching doctors integrative diagnosis techniques and comprehensive/ integrative nonsurgical treatment methods including proliferant injections (prolotherapy), steroid injections, fluoroscopic spinal interventions, osteopathic manual medicine, therapeutic exercise and interventions with various pharmaceutical/ nutriceutical/ herbal/ homeopathic based treatments. The AAOM method of diagnosis/treatment is effective in providing relief to acute and chronic pain emanating from the Cervical Spine (neck), Thoracic Spine (midback), Lumbar Spine/ Sacroiliac Region (low back), Upper Limb (shoulder-elbow, wrist-hand), and the Lower Limb (hip-knee-ankle-foot).
The AAOM proudly supports our affiliate chapters in the Latin-American, Asia/Pacific and European markets.
For information about AAOM Membership please call 1-888-687-1920